If you’ve already tried (and I’m sure, loved) the original Restore line from Living Proof, you’ll be excited for 3 new additions to the clan. Their new Recovery Regimen, Targeted Repair Cream, and Revitalizing Spray ensure that your hair fights and prevents damage throughout your hair care process.
|Living Proof scientist, David, explains how the LP patented moisture-controlling molecule, OFPMA (PolyfluoroEster), to
break the damage cycle without sacrificing body and bounce.
Restore Revitalizing Spray with Heat and UV Defense ($26)
to instantly polish and perfect dry or damaged hair, while defending against heat and UV damage, this spray works on wet or dry hair and is the perfect product to take to the beach to protect your hair from the sun
Restore Targeted Repair Cream ($28)
fights breakage and seals split ends while restructuring and reinforcing weakened hair strands.
Restore Recovery Regimen ($38)
for intensive hair repair and superior strengthening of extremely damaged, over-processed hair. This recovery regimen makes hair over 20x stronger and leaves hair feeling silky and smooth.
These new additions make the original Restore of the shampoo, conditioner, and treatment mask even more complete. Each one really does have a place in a healthy hair regimen.
The benefits of Restore:
• Reduces porosity by 100% (14 days)
• 20X more resistant to breakage (14 days)
• Smoothes the cuticle
• Increases softness and shine
• Improves manageability and body
• Targets dry and damaged sites, root to tip
• Protects against further damage
• Heals each strand over time
• PolyfluoroEster, Living Proof’s patented moisture-controlling molecule
• A unique, sulfate-free blend creates ultra-mild, color-safe cleansing
• Creatine, an amino-acid derivative, contributes to smoothing
• Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and nourishing conditioning agents strengthen and protect
•Tucuma Seed Butter, containing essential fatty acids, enhances softness and shine
Restore is available at Sephora, QVC, Ulta, Nordstrom and Livingproof.com